Figure Sample A: Old School Punch
Evolution Of The Control Punch
Not much has changed throughout time...
- Cobblers Old Fashion
- Late 19th Century
Many people think that the wheel was the first invention, but the caveman actually used a crude hammer and punch to create the wheel. While the wheel has greatly advanced, the punch has not... Until Now!
Don't Worry Everything is under control when you're using the Control Punch!
Figure Sample B: Modern Precision Punch
• More Control • Less Fatigue
Force travels around your fingers to the tip so it is much better for you
Why Should You Care?
Your Hands Make You Money!
Your hands take care of you and the people you care about, Isnt it time you return the favor. Do something nice for your hands.
As Seen At:
- Interchangeable Strike plates for custom feel
- Interchangeable tips for endless uses
- Many tools in 1
- Many Materials to choose from
- Many Colors
- Wont Ever Rust
- Light Weight
- More Control
- Sturdy Design
- Ergonomic Design
- Hands are protected from Vibration forces as well as missed hammer blows
- Larger Strike Surface makes it easier to hit
- More accurate
- Greater visibility of work
- …and its Shiny
- Wear Safety Goggles
- Do not use while (too) intoxicated
- Not to be used as a flotation device
Awesome Color Variants!
Color Matches Your Mood
Comfortable and Manageable!
With its ergonomic design, it’s comfortable and manageable. The variable tip sizes make for a wide range of of nail uses. All in all I would invest my money in the Control Punch. I myself have been hurt with the standard punches. Simple house work would become a breeze.